Scientists recognize that everything is made of energy. This energy has been called zero point energy, life energy, qi (chi), ki, prana, ether and many other names. We are energetic beings moving through and interacting with a sea of energy. When this energy becomes disturbed by negative thoughts, events or people, it affects everyone - like a car driving on the wrong side of the interstate.
When energy becomes unbalanced, people become stressed, sick, suffer insomnia, and relationships become disharmonious. Even places retain that disturbed energy. To move on in our lives we need to heal and balance them. The canvas on which we paint our lives needs to be cleaned so that the colors are all the more brilliant.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF ENERGY MEDICINE AVAILABLE AT THE CENTER FOR HOLISTIC CARE, PLLC?
At the Center for Holistic Care, PLLC we use a variety of energy balancing techniques to bring about harmony and unity within the total energy spectrum of the individual. This may include balancing the acupuncture meridian system, the energy vortexes known as chakras, or the electromagnetic energy field known as auras.
Applicable techniques may include:
- Touch for Health (TFH)
- Touch for Health, a combination of ancient Chinese Principles and recent Western developments, uses muscle testing to let the body speak for itself and tell the client and practitioner what needs to be corrected.
- Professional Kinesiology Practice (PKP)
- PKP is a system of addressing issues on the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, biochemical and spiritual level based on a hierarchical system of priorities.
- The Body Mirror System of Healing (Chakra Balancing)
- Chakras, or energy centers, function as pumps or valves, regulating the flow of energy through our energy system.
- Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit and creates many beneficial effects including relaxation and feelings of peace, security, and well-being.
- Qigong is an exercise to absorb vital energy from the universe to recover health, prolong life and promote spiritual growth.