Meet The Doctor
Meet the doctor at the Center for Holistic Care, PLLC. Dr. Sandrine G. Martin, D.C., D.A.B.C.I. is a Board Certified Chiropractic Internist. As a holistic chiropractor, her interest in internal medicine began when she came to believe that her patients were suffering from more than just spinal conditions. Her desire to learn more about these issues stemmed from her dedication to improve not only their health but the quality of their life as a holistic physician. Dr. Sandrine has built a successful practice in Cornelius, North Carolina, providing alternative options as a holistic chiropractic physician to those who have exhausted the traditional field of medicine with no success in the Lake Norman and surounding areas.
As a Holistic physician, Dr. Sandrine makes sure to consider the entire person when she evaluates a patient for a treatment plan using Alternative Services.
She earned her Diplomate Degree from the American Board of Chiropractic Internists and has been practicing for several years as an internist with more than 17 years as a chiropractic physician. She continues to balance her patient care with chiropractic techniques and resolution of internal disorders.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA
- Native of France – 2nd Generation Chiropractor, Internationally trained.
- Palmer International Alumni Association,
- International College of Applied Kinesiology – USA (ICAK-USA)
- Touch for Health Kinesiology Association (TFHKA)
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Council on Diagnosis and Internal Disorders (CDID)
Post Graduate Training
- Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Professional Kinesiology Practice (PKP)
- Touch for Health (TFH)
- Pregnancy and Infant Care
- Chakra Balancing
- Extremity adjustments
- Tai Chi
- Board Certified Chiropractic Internist
- Professional Kinesiology Practice (PKP) Level I
- Touch for Health I – IV – Certified by the International Kinesiology College (IKC)
- Certified Chakra Technician by the World Institute of Technologies for Healing, a.i.s.b.l.
- 100 Hours of Postgraduate training in Applied Kinesiology
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Co-Founder of the Center for Holistic Care, PLLC
- Co-Founder of the Center for Holistic Instruction, LLC